Schumacher Atom CC - Pro
Supplier stock - estimated 2-5 working days dispatch time.
Product Number: K173
- RRP: £179.99
- Kit - (Unassembled)
- On Road
- GT Racer
- Electric Power
The latest innovation from Schumacher for the exciting world of GT12 racing is the new ATOM CC.
Alongside the original SupaStox ATOM, the ATOM CC features a carbon fibre chassis and the ability to adjust the battery mounting position.
The CC is ideal for the driver that likes a more responsive and edgy feel to their car.
New: Carbon fibre chassis for improved response.
New: Adjustable battery position for balance tuning, more forward option.
New: More forward servo position with improved chassis mounting.
New: Smaller steering ball grippa's.
(Pro Kit shown in all pictures and includes C/F Pro diff, side dampers, left rear wheel clamp and new Atom GT12 wheels - Carbon Fibre chassis)
- Lightweight Ball Differential with 3 Screw Wheel Fixing and Carbon Axle (Top Spec)
- Separate Springs for Independent Roll and Bump stiffness adjustment
- Balanced Rear Pod assembly
- Contact Wheels with Improved Flex and Handling Characteristics (Top Spec)
- Range of World Championship winning Contact foam available
- Extra Low Motor Position
- Lightweight Low Centre of Gravity CNC Alloy Motor Mounts
- 2 Channel Radio
- Electric Speed Control
- Motor Pinion (Sport Model requires long boss pinions)
- 1S Lipo Battery
can you beleive that no-one has reviewed the Schumacher Atom CC - Pro? No, neither can we...
Lead the way and be the first to add a review Review this product