Stand out from the crowd and push the limits of RC performance with the Losi K&N 1/5-Scale Desert Buggy XL. This edition of the hard-hitting Losi Desert Buggy XL comes prepared to take names with an officially licensed K&N body on the outside and genuine K&N air filter inside. The Desert Buggy XL was designed to withstand the rigors of intense off-road driving with a terrain-killing 4WD drivetrain, injection moulded roll cage, and 4mm aluminium chassis. Under the hood drivers will find a 23cc petrol engine that’s sure to make your presence known and a petrol tank that delivers over 40 minutes of relentless action on a full tank.
Officially Licensed Multi-Panel K&N Body
The Losi K&N Desert Buggy XL comes screened with officially licensed body with officially licensed K&N graphics.
Genuine K&N Air Filter
Under the hood, drivers will find a custom K&N air filter designed to push the DB XL to its performance limit. K&N air filters consistency give drivers the edge and the filter on the K&N Desert Buggy XL is no different.
Durable 5mm aluminium chassis
This massive 1/5-Scale buggy is built on an equally rugged, relentless and durable 5mm chassis. Reinforced for the trials and tribulations of off-road conditions the Losi K&N Desert Buggy XL won’t back down when pushed to its limits.
Powerful 23cc petrol Engine
The K&N Desert Buggy XL comes equipped to impress with a Dynamite 23cc pull start engine that delivers over 40 minutes of performance on a full tank all with the distinctive roar you can only find with gas engines.
Oil-Filled, Coil-Over Shocks
Just like its full-scale inspirations the Desert Buggy XL comes equipped to handle the brutality of the off-road like a champ with oil-filled, coil-over shocks and an independent suspension system.
Integrated Adjustable Servo Saver
For better protection from environmental hazards, an integrated adjustable servo saver ensures that the maintenance on the Desert Buggy XL will be kept to a minimum.
All-Terrain Tyre Treads
To deliver the best off-road experience possible the Desert Buggy XL utilizes rugged all-terrain tires that can conquer nearly any terrain and compliment the sheer size of the Desert Buggy XL.
The Desert Buggy XL comes with completely sealed differentials that feature virtually endless tuning ability and an extended lifespan.
Rigid Injected Molded Cage
The realistic cage provides added durability when absorbing impacts. Best of all its unique design allows the body and cage to be easily removed for easy access to the chassis.
- Full 4WD capabilities
- Pull start 23cc petrol engine
- Machined ring and pinion gear
- 740cc petrol tank
- Integrated adjustable servo saver
- 4mm aluminium chassis
- Dual disk brakes
- Sealed differentials
- Spektrum DX2E 2.4GHz radio system included
- Type: 4WD Off-Road Petrol Buggy
- Size/Scale: 1/5th
- Completion Level: Ready-To-Run
- Length: 781mm (30.75 inch)
- Width: 485.1mm (19.1 inch)
- Height: 311.1mm (12.25 inch)
- Ground Clearance: 78.7mm (3.1 inch)
- Wheelbase: 558.8mm (22.0 inch)
- Weight: 13.01 kg (28.7 lbs)
- Chassis: 4mm Plate, 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Drivetrain: 4WD
- Front Track: 485.1mm (19.1 inch)
- Spur Gear: 69T
- Shock Type: Oil-Filled, Coil-over Springs
- Suspension: Independent
- Ball Bearings: Full Ball Bearing Drivetrain
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 740cc
- Motor or Engine: Pull Start 23cc Petrol
- Radio: Spektrum DX2E 2-Channel
- Servos: Installed 30 kg Servo
- Receiver Pack: Dynamite 1700 mAh Receiver Pack
- Body: Panels, Silkscreened
- Brakes: Dual Disk Brakes
- Wheel Type: Gloss Black, Red Beadlock
- Wheel Diameter: 120.65mm (4.75 inch)
- Wheel Width 59.43mm (2.34 inch)
- Tyre Tread: All-Terrain
- Tyre Diameter: 168.1mm (7.8 inch)
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Environment: Outdoor
- Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
- Is Assembly Required: No
- Losi Desert Buggy XL
Requires To Complete:
- Pump Petrol (We recommend a premium brand - eg Shell V Power)
- Battery Charger
- 2 Stroke Oil
- Petrol Can/Mixing Bottle