HPI Micro RS4 RTR 1969 Ford Mustang RTR-X
Includes FREE UK Mainland Delivery
Product Number: 112468
- RRP: £124.98
Would you like to be notified when this item is back in stock?
We can email you as soon as stocks are available - please complete the form below. You can be assured we will not use your personal details for any other purpose.
-- OR --
- Ready To Run
- On Road
- Electric Power
Micro Mustang RTR-X Action!
The tiniest member of Vaughn Gittin Jr.'s garage is here, and it's the perfect pint-sized companion to the 1/10th scale replicas that HPI Racing offers! This Micro RS4 is a scaled-down, 1/18th scale version of Vaughn's iconic 1969 Ford Mustang RTR-X, which was designed by Vaughn in partnership with the Need For Speed crew! Vaughn is the only one who can drive the real thing, but if you want a replica that can fit in the palm of your hand, this is the only version you'll be able to find!
This 4WD 1/18th scale RC car is perfect for shredding tires inside and outside, with a high-powered motor driving all four wheels and coil-over shocks providing smooth power and excellent control. This Ready To Run Micro RS4 kit features a highly detailed and scale 1969 Ford Mustang RTR-X replica body for an awesome scale look wherever you drive! Just like the 1/10th scale replica, we even include TWO SETS of wheels and tires, one for drifting and one for racing!
The HPI Micro RS4 is powered by an HPI 180-size motor, electronic speed control, full time 4WD belt drive and waterproof steering servo. It's ready to drive or drift straight out of the box, just like Vaughn Gittin Jr.'s full-size Ford Mustang!
Easy to drive!
The Micro RS4 is super-easy to drive and get familiar with - all you have to do is install the batteries, plug it in and switch on the radio and car. It's that easy!
- Pre-Built, Ready to Run 1/18th scale racing car
- Officially licensed replica of Vaughn Gittin Jr.'s 1969 Ford Mustang RTR-X
- Drives just like a larger RC car!
- 4WD for maximum control and speed
- Belt drivetrain for efficient power transfer to front wheels
- Double-wishbone independent front suspension
- Coil-over inboard cantilever front shocks
- Front universal dogbones
- Front and rear differentials for maximum drivetrain efficiency
- Fully equipped with ball bearings for maximum efficiency
- EN-2 electronic speed control for total control
- 2.4GHz radio system for long range reception, no frequency crystals needed
- 180-size motor for fast speeds and quick acceleration
- 6v 1200mAh battery for long driving times and plenty of power
- AC wall charger included for extra convenience
- 4 AA batteries included for transmitter
- Length: 220mm
- Width: 105mm
- Height: 80mm
- Wheelbase: 140mm
- Tyre Diameter: 36mm
- Drivetrain: Full-Time Belt 4WD
What you need: Absolutely nothing! All batteries and charger included to get driving right away.
can you beleive that no-one has reviewed the HPI Micro RS4 RTR 1969 Ford Mustang RTR-X? No, neither can we...
Lead the way and be the first to add a review Review this product