World champion drifter Vaughn Gittin Jr and Mustang RTR joined forces with Need for Speed to build this unique beast! With a 5.0 litre engine joined to American, Japanese, European and Drift culture design, Vaughn has incorporated state-of-the-art technology while retaining a nostalgic feel into his vision for the 1969 Ford Mustangs timeless body. The RTR-X was designed and built from the ground up to be driven hard; the RTR-X is NOT a trailer queen. While Vaughn will be the only one behind the wheel thrashing it, the entire world will be able to enjoy driving the HPI 1/10th scale RTR-X.
HPIs Sprint 2 Sport makes a comeback with a new body style and waterproof electronics, coupled up with HPIs new 2.4Ghz Radio System.
The Sprint 2 Sport 1969 Camaro is fun and easy to drive with an easy chassis layout for simple worry-free maintenance. The Sprint 2 Sport is supplied pre-assembled and the 69 Camaro bodyshell is pre painted and ready to go so you can be up and running in no time.
Full time four wheel drive and HPIs impressive race engineered chassis help to keep the power on the ground!
HPI Sprint 2 1969 Mustang RTR-X Vaughn Gitten Features:
- Officially licensed 1969 Ford Mustang RTR-X body for super cool looks
- Officially licensed by Ford and Vaughn Gitten
- Two complete sets of custom HPI green wheels with one set of drift tyres and one set of grip tyres
- HPI 2.4Ghz Radio System
- HPI Waterproof radio box
- HPI SC-15WP Waterproof Speed Controller with LiPo Cut Off
- HPI SF-10W Waterproof Steering Servo
- HPI Firebolt 15T Brushed Motor
- 2S LiPo / 6/7 Cell NiMh Ready
- HPI Oil Filled Race Shocks
- Adjustable Race Tuneable Suspension
HPI Sprint 2 1969 Mustang RTR-X Vaughn Gitten Specifications:
- Length: 431mm (17)
- Height: 127mm (5)
- Width: 200mm (7.9)
- Wheelbase: 254mm (10)