With an all-out racing design, amazing features and massive 4.6 engine, the Pulse is a seriously impressive buggy!
Whether you take it to a huge field for bashing or your local race track for serious racing, you will love the power, response and strength of this awesome car!
The Pulse is what we like to call a Premium RTR Buggy – the design, spec and features are all there from the latest race buggy kits, and we have added the Nitro Star 4.6 engine for huge amounts of power for giant stunts and crazy top speeds! With its serious suspension and real racing design, its a simple matter to take the Pulse to the track.
Ready-built right out of the box and fitted with an all-new 2.4GHz radio system, the Pulse is the perfect introduction to serious 1/8th off-road buggies! You get big-air fun and race-track performance in one easy RTR package!
2.4GHz Radio System - fitted with an all-new 2.4GHz radio system, the Pulse is the perfect introduction to serious 1/8th off-road buggies! No need to worry about changing crystals, the radio prevents frequency conflicts automatically. If the car ever loses radio signal or battery power, an electronic failsafe will bring it to a safe and controlled stop. You get big-air fun and race-track performance in one easy RTR package!
Strong Suspension - Our designers looked at all the top-performing cars out there and combined the best suspension designs into one ultra-competitive package. The Pulse gives you full adjustability: anti-dive, anti-squat, camber, caster, droop, Ackerman, roll centre, camber link position, shock position and wheelbase.
Drivetrain - At the front, rear and centre of the Pulse are tough and reliable gear diffs with 4-gear internals for extreme durability, and all three are filled with silicone oil for extra tuning ability. The factory settings are a great all-around starting point for most drivers, but you can easily adjust the torque settings with different diff greases to your preferred driving style.
Nitro Star K4.6 HO - The Pulse is fitted with the amazing Nitro Star K4.6 High Output pullstart engine. The legendarily powerful .28-size, 4.6cc powerplant that makes this one of the fastest RTR buggies you can find today!
Ready-To-Run - The Pulse 4.6 is completely pre-built and ready to go right out of the box! Everything is assembled and tuned for you by professionals - diffs, shocks, suspension and more are perfect before you even open the package.
Superior spec means superior performance on the track!
- Fully assembled and Ready-To-Run top-spec racing buggy
- Enormously powerful K4.6 HO engine from the Hellfire
- Aluminium tuned exhaust system
- Pre-painted buggy body shell
- 2.4GHz steerwheel RC system
- Includes 8x AA batteries for the handset and receiver
- Metal gear steering servo
- 3mm 6061 aluminium chassis plate
- 6061 aluminium radio tray and steering brace
- Race-optimised suspension geometry
- Low centre of gravity design
- 7075 aluminium front shock tower
- Big-bore 15mm shocks
- Dual vented steel brakes
- Extra-durable 6-gear diffs
- Hex-head hardware
- Extreme steering angle
- Easy-access diff cases
- Steel turnbuckles
- No e-clips anywhere!
- Trekker mini-pin racing tyres
- Turbine design wheels with 17mm hex hubs
- Engine Size: 4.6cm³ (0.28in³)
- BHP: 2.95bhp
- Bore: 18.6 mm
- Stroke: 16.9 mm
- Practical rpm : 3100 ~ 39,500 RPM
- Maximum Horsepower at RPM: 2.95 hp @38000 RPM
- Maximum RPM : 41000 RPM
- Exhaust Position: Rear
- Starter: Pullstart (Roto Start optional)
- Carburettor Type: Composite Slide
- Bore: 9.0mm with 8.0mm and 8.5mm reducer
- Aluminium tuned pipe fitted for extra power