The RTR Sprint 2 Flux is now better than ever!
We've taken the proven Sprint 2 platform and added a 2.4GHz radio system, brushless motor and electronic speed control, pre-painted bodies, waterproof electronics, LIPO-capable electronic speed control and orange anodized chassis parts. And it's all pre-built to precise factory specs to get you driving quickly.
2.4GHz RADIO SYSTEM - Controlling the RTR Sprint 2 Flux is easy with the HPI TF-40 2.4GHz radio system. No need to worry about changing crystals, the radio prevents frequency conflicts automatically.
WATERPROOF - The RTR Sprint 2 Flux now has a waterproof receiver box to keep the 2.4GHz receiver protected from the elements for glitch-free operation. A new SF-10W waterproof steering servo and a waterproof Flux Vapor speed control mean your RTR Sprint 2 Flux won't be stopped by wet conditions.
BRUSHLESS ELECTRIC POWER - Power comes from a Flux VEKTOR brushless 5900Kv motor that delivers massive power for incredible acceleration and a top speed of more that 53 MPH! The brushless design assures maximum performance with nearly no maintenance required. The Flux VAPOR electronic speed control gives you complete control over throttle, brakes, and reverse. 6 and 7 cell NiMh battery packs fit easily in the RTR Sprint 2 Flux, as well as 2S Li-Po packs.
LOOKS GREAT - The Sprint 2 Flux is fitted with the extra-cool BMW M3 bodyshell for track-day good looks and awesome performance!
DUAL BELT DRIVE - The drivetrain of the Sprint 2 features dual drive belts and rubber-shielded ball bearings for the ultimate in durability and efficiency.
FULLY INDEPENDENT SUSPENSION - The suspension built into the Sprint 2 allows for complete flexibility and easy, neutral driving characteristics through the use of four-wheel independent suspension with dual-wishbone design, just like modern full-size supercars. Real oil-filled racing shocks provide consistent damping action for fantastic grip and control.
FULL ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS - Just like all HPI cars and trucks, you get a full, in-depth instruction manual with step-by-step instructions that allow you to easily disassemble and reassemble your car for maintenance and easy servicing. The manual also includes a handy parts list and full-scale drawings of the parts and hardware. And the included HPI RC Car DVD is your personal RC car expert in a box!
THE COMPLETE PACKAGE - From the authentic sports car looks to full adjustability of the suspension geometry, the RTR Sprint 2 Flux is the complete package. 2.4GHz radio, full ball bearings, waterproof electronics, silicone oil-filled shocks - it's all there on the RTR Sprint 2 Flux, precision built from the factory!
- Officially licensed BMW M3 racing body for super cool looks
- 2.4 GHz radio system for crystal-free, comfortable control
- HPI Flux Vektor 5900 brushless motor
- Waterproof HPI Flux Vapor electronic speed control with 3S LiPo capability and safety cut-off
- Waterproof SF-10W steering servo
- Waterproof receiver box
- Orange anodized aluminium chassis parts
- Officially licensed Rays/Volk TE37 wheels. 6mm offset rear wheels fill out the fenders and give the wheels the wide look seen on full-size race cars
- HPI X-Pattern rubber tyres for realistic appearance and great handling
- Foam bumper protects the car from potentially damaging impacts
- Adjustable body posts allow you to mount a variety of different bodies without trimming or replacing the posts
- Adjustable turnbuckles to fine tune your suspension
- Complete set of ball bearings for a smooth and efficient drivetrain
- Oil-filled coil-over shock absorbers with specially chosen springs for drifting
- 2 degree and 3 degree rear hubs for additional tuning choices
- Durable injected moulded nylon main chassis
- Front and rear shock towers with optimized shock absorber and camber link positions for ideal suspension geometry
- Optional low profile front shock tower is included in the kit which allows the use of the full range of HPI 190mm or 200mm wide bodies
- Droop screws allow you to "race tune" your suspension settings
- Precise bellcrank steering
- Length: 431mm
- Height: 127mm
- Width: 200mm
- Wheelbase: 254mm
FLUX VEKTOR 5900Kv BRUSHLESS MOTOR FEATURES:
- High torque/high temperature neodymium magnet
- Oversized precision sealed bearings
- 2.3mm 1/8" hardened steel shaft
- 4 Pole rotor for more torque
- Triple insulated windings for long life
- Black anodized case
- Easy to Install
- Compatible with any sensorless ESC
FLUX VAPOR BRUSHLESS ESC FEATURES:
- 6-7 Cell NiMH/ NiCd or 2S/3S LiPo
- Ultra low resistance (.0007 ohms / phase)
- Sensorless technology eliminates additional sensor wiring and complexity
- Lithium-Ion Compatible (Programmable Lithium under-voltage cutoff protects delicate lithium packs from over-discharge)
- High performance cross-cut aluminum heat sink
- Smooth startup and run with sensorless motors
- Linear Torque Braking/ allows better control on corner entry
- Deans power connector.
• 6-7 Cell NiMH,NiCd or 2S/3S LiPo
• Suitable Charger
• 4 x AA Batteries