3.1m Sukhoi SU-26MM ARF (3 Boxes)
Hangar 9 is proud to introduce the Sukhoi SU-26MM 3.1m ARF: the first world-class competitive Sukhoi model. The Sukhoi SU-26MM 3.1m is a Pro-Class giant scale aerobatic model designed for IMAC competition and 3D pilots with class-leading performance. This new contest-proven precision and 3D aerobatic aircraft is the latest edition to the Hangar 9 product line.
Designed by world-class competition pilot and designer Mike McConville, this Sukhoi SU-26MM 3.1m is constructed from durable, lightweight balsa and plywood and covered with an attention-getting UltraCote® trim scheme in purple, orange, and white. The visual appearance of this Sukhoi is finished off with a high quality, lightweight fiberglass cowling, canopy hatch and wheel pants.
The Sukhoi SU-26MM 3.1m has low wing loading and excellent aileron authority enabling the plane to perform fast rolls and extreme 3D maneuvers. This aircraft is perfectly matched for high-powered performance with a 150-170cc engine for excellent vertical performance. The Sukhoi SU-26MM 3.1m comes out of the box with plug-in wings and pre-painted fiberglass cowl and wheel pants allow you to spend less time building and more time flying. Looking for a thrill? Look no further.
• The world’s first world-class competitive SU-26 model
• Double spar box wing construction
• Perfectly sized for a 150 – 170cc engine
• Flush fit factory painted fiberglass cowl, glassed and painted canopy hatch on fuselage
• Strong yet light weight balsa/plywood construction
• Carbon fiber wing and stab tubes
• Painted pilot and all hardware included
• Tuned pipe or canister exhaust ready
• Mike McConville signature trim scheme