The BEAST 100cc Biplane (2 boxes)
Now thanks to Hangar 9 modellers looking for a simply spectacular aerobatic performer can fly their very own Beast with this highly accurate 33% scale version that has been designed jointly by Quique Somenzini and Kevin Kimball, builder and designer of the full scale Beast.
This stunning model features a rugged balsa and plywood construction with carbon wing tubes, pre-fabricated landing gear, pre-painted fibreglass cowling and wheel spats. Its accurate in every detail including the striking UltraCote covering and Beast colour scheme complete with Horizon Hobby sponsorship decals, exactly like the full-size.
Although a large model by any standard, Hangar 9s photo illustrated assembly guide along with top quality giant-scale hardware ensure that the model cam be assembled easily and more important, accurately!
With its lightweight and rigid design, the Beast is a highly competent performer flying either 3-D or precise F.A.I aerobatics and is perfect for freestyle flying and unlimited IMAC competition. Aimed at advanced to expert pilots, this impressive scale biplane flies with all the great characteristics and presence of a bi-plane, but with the lighter feel of a monoplane. Designed to be powered by a 100cc petrol engine and have performance to match the full-size, this amazing model will once again set the standard for aerobatic bi-planes.
Engine Size : Suitable for use with Evolution80GX (with Tuned Pipe) - not included
Indoor / Outdoor : Outdoors: Precision Aerobatic / 3D
Kit / Ready-Built : ARF
Length : 2184mm
Weight : 11.8-12.7kg
• Unique looks and subject matter that will make it stand out at the flying field
• Shines while doing 3D aerobatics thanks to light and rigid airframe
• Thin wings help it achieve great top speed
• Tremendous flying enveloped as the result of balanced design
• Easy engine access through 2-piece cowl
• Plywood, balsa construction
• Wheel pants and cowl: Fibreglass
• Plane accepts tuned pipe, canisters or mufflers
• Hardware included
• Hinges: Pre-installed as well all blind nuts
• Canopy helmet: Provided
• Two-piece top and bottom wing