FMS 1400mm P-40B Super Scale ARTF W/O Tx/Rx/Batt
Supplier stock - estimated 2-5 working days dispatch time.
Product Number: FS0218
- RRP: £389.99
FMS 1400MM P-40B FLYING TIGER SUPER SCALE ARTF WARBIRD W/O TX/RX/BATT
This new 1400mm P40 has absolutely nothing in common with the old version and shares the livery of the FMS 980mm P-40B Warhawk. This new model shares the same ESC found in the other FMS 1400mm warbirds but this P-40B has a more optimized motor and prop. Additionally, a brand new twist and turn retract was developed specifically for this plane along with the inclusion of 17g metal gear servos throughout the plane for maximum durability. The stable flying performance will rival any other warbird and the new high-magnification foam greatly reduces the flying weight. The scale appearance allows it to be a great static model as well as an excellent flyer.
FMS P40 Fying Tiger Features:
- New retracts specifically developed for this plane
- New upgraded 4258-KV650 motor and 70A ESC
- Shock absorbing metal oleo landing gear struts
- Retractable tail wheel with metal trunnion
- No more foam hinges! Nylon hinge material on control surfaces
- Screw in servo pockets. No more glued in servos! A bad servo can be replaced with 2 screws
- Digital metal gear servos throughout
- Ball links on all control surfaces
- Split flaps with an amazing amount of detail
- Easy single wire quick connectors to remove the wings
- Slide out battery tray for easy battery changes
- Super high fidelity scale detail throughout
- Wingspan: 1400mm
- Overall Length: 1192mm
- Flying weight: around 2500g
- ESC: 70Amp
- Servo 6 x 17g metal geared, 1 x 9g metal geared
Please Note: This model is sold in ARTF format and requires a battery, transmitter and receiver to complete.
can you beleive that no-one has reviewed the FMS 1400mm P-40B Super Scale ARTF W/O Tx/Rx/Batt? No, neither can we...
Lead the way and be the first to add a review Review this product