The E-flite® Habu 32x DF airplane takes electric ducted fan (EDF) performance and engineering to new heights. Designed around the E-flite Delta-V® 32 80mm fan unit and high-speed DF32 brushless motor, its hyper-efficient intake and exhaust ducting deliver a potent power system that produces a large amount of thrust available as quickly as you can move the throttle stick. The new swept wing and horizontal stabilizers enhance the appearance as well as both speed and maneuverability. The result is a sport EDF that will give even experienced jet jockeys goose bumps. Even more satisfying is the short amount of time you’ll need to get this hot-rod flight-ready.
The Sport-Jet Sensation
Since 2008, when the ParkZone® Habu was first introduced, jet jocks and speed fans worldwide have flocked to the Habu line of EDF jets for the sporty looks and great performance. The E-flite® Habu 32 DF is the largest in the series and has delivered pro-grade performance to the club field environment. The new E-flite® Habu 32x DF jet takes electric ducted fan (EDF) performance and engineering to new heights. Designed around the E-flite Delta-V® 32 80mm fan unit and high-speed DF32 brushless motor, its hyper-efficient intake and exhaust ducting deliver a potent power system that produces a large amount of thrust available as quickly as you can move the throttle stick. The new swept-back wing and horizontal stabilizers enhance the sleek appearance. The result is a sport EDF that will give even experienced jet jockeys goose bumps. The Habu 32x DF boasts a level of fit and finish that is every bit as impressive as its performance. Even more satisfying is the short amount of time you’ll need to get this hot-rod flight-ready. The recommended E-flite accessories and Spektrum™ radio gear can help provide the smoothest build possible, as well as flight performance even the discerning modeler and expert pilot can appreciate.
The new swept-back planform of the wings and horizontal stabilizers feature full-balsa sheeting and genuine UltraCote® film covering. The wings attach to the fuselage using carbon fiber blade spars that fit into aluminum sockets for a rigid structure that can handle incredible speeds and G-loads.
The Habu 32x DF features built-in wheel wells and hard-points that easily accept the required retracts such as the E-flite 15-25 size electric retracts (EFLG230-sold separately). The gear doors included improve streamlining and conceal the main landing gear struts when they’re retracted.
The ailerons, elevator and flaps use a sealed-hinge of genuine Hangar 9® UltraCote® covering for a clean look and less drag. The complex, bifurcated fiberglass intake ducts are factory installed and perfectly faired inside the fuselage so you can get in the air quicker.
An optimized intake and exhaust design delivers maximum fan thrust without requiring cheater holes. As a result, the Habu 32x DF delivers outstanding performance in all flight conditions, reduced amp draw, quieter operation and a better flying experience overall.
Easy Access that’s Sleek
The quick-release hatch makes swapping out batteries and accessing electronics easy. Nose and belly hatches make access to the nose gear and EDF simple. A tinted clear canopy adds greatly to its "real" appearance in flight. Pilot figure not included.
E Flite Habu 32 X Features:
- New streamlined swept-back planform design
- Vibrant trim scheme in high-gloss paint and genuine Hangar 9® UltraCote® covering
- Molded fiberglass fuselage and vertical stabilizer
- Full balsa-sheeting wing and horizontal stabilizers
- Two-piece, plug-in wings and stabilizers with carbon blade spar support
- Pre-hinged elevators, ailerons and functional flaps
- Hyper-efficient inlet and exhaust duct design
- Ready for the E-flite® Delta-V® 32 EDF power system (sold separately)
- E-flite 15-25 size electric retract ready (required-sold separately)
- Optimized for use with modern Spektrum™ micro servo technology
- Includes main wheel landing gear doors that improve streamlining
- Quick-release battery hatch features a tinted canopy and cockpit detail
- Complete precision hardware package includes machined aluminum wheels
E Flite Habu 32 X Specfications:
- Approximate Assembly Time: : 7–10 Hours
- CG (Center of Gravity): : 4.30-4.90 in (110-125mm) back from the leading edge at wing root
- EDF Size: : 80mm
- Flaps: : Yes
- Flying Weight: : 7.05–7.50 lb (3.20–3.40kg)
- Length: : 49.5 in (1250mm)
- Material: : Balsa and fiberglass
- Motor Size: : DF 32 Brushless Motor, 2150Kv
- Radio: : 6+ Channel Radio System (required)
- Recommended Battery: : 22.2V 6S 5000mAh 30C LiPo, 10AWG, EC5
- Recommended Fuel: : Electric
- Retracts: : Required (not included)
- Servos: : Micro Servos (8 required)
- Speed Control: : 80-Amp brushless
- Trimscheme Colors: : UltraCote - Dark Yellow, Silver, Pearl Charcoal
- Wing Area: : 412 sq. in. (26.6 sq. dm.)
- Wingspan: : 42.0 in (1070mm)
E Flite Habu 32 X Requires to Complete:
- 6+channel full-range transmitter and receiver
- 80mm EDF system with rotor
- 32-class brushless EDF motor
- 80-amp, 22.2V brushless ESC
- 6S 5000mAh 22.2V high-power Li-Po battery
- (8) metal-gear micro servos
- Tricycle 15-25 size retractable landing gear
- High-power AC/DC Li-Po balance charger