E-Flite Blade Micro Apache AH-64 - RTF
Product Number: BLH2500UK
✘ Out of stock
- RRP: £169.99
Would you like to be notified when this item is back in stock?
We can email you as soon as stocks are available - please complete the form below. You can be assured we will not use your personal details for any other purpose.
Fly a Scale Attack Heli with Confidence
Whenever the United States military is called upon to settle a skirmish or major conflict, the Boeing AH-64 Apache attack helicopter is sure to lead the fight. That?s because few VTOL capable aircraft are as well equipped, heavily armed or self-reliant. Some RC models of the Apache are large, expensive, require significant talent to assemble and even more skill to fly. The Blade Micro AH-64 Apache captures the pride of the U.S. Army and is officially licensed by the Boeing Aircraft Company. Standout details like a functional four-blade head, collective pitch mechanics and brushless power make it enticing to the experts, while innovative SAFE technology gives you the push-button ability to prevent a crash.
Put yourself in the action with the Blade Micro AH-64 Apache scale helicopter. Engineered around the abilities of innovative AS3X flybarless technology, its rock-solid flight performance makes flying this highly-detailed heli as comfortable as possible. Although the machine looks like a heavy hitter, it?s crisply detailed molded body is lightweight. Rotary ultra micro servos are uniquely mounted for an efficient link that also allows the four-blade head to mount as low as possible for a brilliant scale affect. Brushless power is used at the main gear to offer gutsy cyclic and collective performance while a fast-response motor on the four-blade tail rotor keeps your headings locked in. Whether you?re new to scale heli flight or seasoned heli expert, this is one heli hero you won?t want to keep tied down.
The Blade Micro AH-64 Apache features exclusive SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology, a revolutionary electronic flight envelope protection system that gives you the protection of Panic Recovery mode which returns the heli to level flight so you can prevent a crash at the push of a button.
At the center of its amazing abilities is the proven AS3X (Artificial Stabilization - 3-aXis) Flybarless System that gives the Micro AH-64 Apache its perfect balance of agility and stability.
Impressive Scale Detail
The hard plastic body features a scale outline and rich detail striking enough to be officially licensed by Boeing Aircraft Company. Beyond static appearance, the four-blade head and tail add a functional level of authenticity you?ll appreciate while flying.
Both the main rotor and tail rotors feature brushless outrunner motors for the power to fly outdoors and muscle through aggressive maneuvers. The main rotor is geared specifically for scale four-blade head performance. The tail rotor is a high-speed, direct-drive outrunner with a tail rotor that has a realistic four-blade appearance.
Collective Pitch Mechanics
Whether you?re flying at a large indoor area or outside patrolling your backyard, the collective pitch mechanics give a true to scale flying experience that?s both stable in forward flight and while hovering.
Included Inside the Box
- Fully Assembled Blade Micro AH-64 Apache helicopter
- E-flite 400mAh Li-Po Flight Battery (EFLB4002S30)
- AC/DC Li-Po Battery Charger
- Spektrum DXe 2.4GHz DSMX Transmitter
- 4× AA Transmitter Batteries
- Blade Micro Apache AH-64 - RTF Features:
- Fully assembled, no building necessary
- Officially licensed model of the Boeing AH-64 attack helicopter
- SAFE technology delivers crash protection of Panic Recovery mode
- AS3X Flybarless System for rock-solid control
- Detailed AH-64 Apache body with extensive surface detail and trim
- Four-blade, collective pitch main rotor head
- Tough, lightweight airframe with a scale-inspired paint scheme
- Brushless main and tail motors for great power and response
- Spektrum AR6335 DSMX receiver with AS3X technology (installed)
- Direct-link, micro rotary cyclic servos (installed)
- E-flite 400mAh 2S Li-Po flight battery and charger (included)
- Spektrum DXe transmitter with DSMX 2.4GHz technology (includes rtf DXe transmitter not SPMR1000)
Blade Micro Apache AH-64 - RTF Specfications:
- Approximate Assembly Time: : No assembly required
- Approximate Flight Time: : 3 minutes
- Battery: : 400mAh
- Canopy/Body Material: : Plastic
- Completion Level: : Ready-to-Fly
- Flying Weight: : 6.70 oz (190g)
- Height: : 3.9 in (100mm)
- Length: : 13.8 in (350mm)
- Main Blade Material: : Plastic
- Main Frame Material: : Plastic
- Main Motor Type: : Brushless
- Main Rotor Blade Length: : 5.3 in (135mm)
- Main Rotor Diameter: : 12.5 in (317.5mm)
- Main Rotor Head Type: : Collective Pitch (CCPM) Flybarless
- Swashplate Type: : 120Â CCPM
- Tail Blade Material: : Plastic
- Tail Drive: : Direct Drive
- Tail Motor Type: : Brushless
- Tail Rotor Diameter: : 2.6 in (65mm)
- Type: : Scale Electric Helicopter
- Width: : 5.1 in (130mm)
Blade Micro Apache AH-64 - RTF Requires to Complete:
Nothing! Everything you need is included in the box.
can you beleive that no-one has reviewed the E-Flite Blade Micro Apache AH-64 - RTF? No, neither can we...
Lead the way and be the first to add a review Review this product