TEAM ASSOCIATED RC18T2 RTR 1/18TH TRUCK - 2.4GHZ RADIO
Includes FREE UK Mainland delivery!
Product Number: AS20101
- Team Associated
- Ready To Run
- Off Road
- Stadium Truggy
- Electric Power
Team Associated is proud to bring to you the RC18T2 - a 1:18 scale RTR electric 4WD off-road truck!
The RC18T2 comes loaded with awesome new features including the XP3-SS 3-channel 2.4GHz radio system, a newly designed chassis with a fully enclosed, 2-belt drive train system with adjustable slipper clutch that is capable of handling the extreme amount of power that today's brushless motors and LiPo batteries can dish out. Along with durability, the drive train is sealed to help keep rocks and dirt away from all the gears and pulleys.
The RC18T2 comes fully assembled including a painted and decalled truck body, white dish-style wheels with aggressive mini pin race tyres, factory-installed XPS electronic speed controller, and Super 370 motor. Just charge up the battery and get ready to throw up big roosts! Big-time fun in a small package is what makes the RC18T2 another champion by design!
RC18T2 RTR Features:
• Factory finished truck body and wing made of durable 0.8mm (0.03”) polycarbonate
• Dish racing wheels come mounted with aggressive mini-pin racing tyres
• Molded composite chassis with sealed drive train
• Durable gear differentials with a 2.0:1 ratio gearbox
• 2-belt drive system with slipper clutch for ultimate durability, capable of handling most micro brushless/LiPo combos
• Dual bell crank steering for improved cornering performance
• Newly designed servo saver for optimal straight-line tracking
• Hinged battery strap for quick battery changes
• Complete set of 15 precision ball bearings
• Vertical ball end adjustments with durable fixed-length composite links
• Composite fluid-filled shock bodies with adjustable pre-load
• XP3-SS 3-Channel 2.4 GHz radio system
• Length: 252mm
• Width: 182mm
• Weight: 505g
• Wheelbase: 167mm
• Internal Gear Ratio: 2.0:1
can you beleive that no-one has reviewed the TEAM ASSOCIATED RC18T2 RTR 1/18TH TRUCK - 2.4GHZ RADIO? No, neither can we...
Lead the way and be the first to add a review Review this product